Flexible Financing for Your Retail Business
Ready to Grow Your Retail Business?
More Merchants Choose United Fundings
for Their Retail Financing Needs
Owning a store is a big responsibility. You might have employees that rely on you and a community that sees you as an integral part of the lives. But running your business smoothly is not always as easy.Maybe you’ve applied for a small business loan and been turned down, or you can’t afford to wait the weeks and weeks on a bank loan.Opportunity rewards those that take quick action! A Merchant Cash Advance or Small Business Loan from United Fundings offers a better way:
Here's How You Can Get Funded:
FAST AND SIMPLE
Most of our entrepreneur clients receive a pre-qualification from us within 24 hours of submitting the online application, and often receive the money in their business bank account within 3-4 days. The process for obtaining a traditional small business loan from a bank could take several months. Learn how our Small Business loan or Merchant Cash Advance application process works!
MINIMUM DOCUMENTATION AND NO COLLATERAL REQUIERED
We are not a bank, so we don’t require the same amount of documentation from merchants to provide retail financing. You don’t have to fill out 20+ documents and provide tax returns, financial statements, or physical collateral in order to obtain a business cash advance. We have a simple one-page application and only require 4 months of credit card processing statements and 3 months of bank statements.
YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT ISN'T A PROBLEM
We take many factors into consideration through our proprietary underwriting process, and we have funded thousands of merchants who have credit scores 550 and above. Business loans often require a higher minimum FICO or credit score. Read how you can qualify for our Merchant Cash Advance or Small Business loan.
PAY BACK WITH WHAT YOU MAKE
A merchant cash advance isn’t a traditional loan. The advance is paid back as a percentage of your credit card sales. When business picks up, you pay back more and when business slows, you pay back less. Simple, flexible, and eliminates the stress of paying back a loan. Learn more about our Business Cash Advances.
What United Fundings Can Do for Your Store
Keeping your shelves stocked isn’t always easy, whether it’s for seasonal or financial reasons.
One problem with a traditional bank loan is its inflexibility. When applying for a bank loan you may have to outline exactly how you intend to spend it, and banks’ strict payment deadlines require you to pay a fixed amount, even when things might be slow for you.
We don’t have the same restrictions when we provide retail financing. Here are just a few things you can use one of United Fundings’s small business loan alternatives for:
How To Use Retail Funding
A retail business loan can provide the funds you need to meet the unique challenges of running a retail business, such as:
- Seasonality—some estimates suggest that roughly 20% of retail sales occur during the holiday season.
- Growth of online retail threatening small retail outlets.
- High staff and customer turnover.
- Changes in consumer behavior—consumers are prioritizing events and experiences over consumer goods.
An influx of working capital can also provide the cash flow you need to improve or expand your retail business. Use your funding to:
- Expand to a new location.
- Renovate your existing location to create a more welcoming environment.
- Create a website to sell your products online.
- Stock up on inventory ahead of a seasonal or holiday rush, or purchase inventory in bulk at a lower price.
- Create a loyalty program that encourages repeat purchases, such as personalized discounts based on past purchases.
- Offer experiential events in your space, or sponsor events in your community.
- Upgrade your point-of-sale technology.
- Boost your retail business’s marketing and advertising.
Benefits of Our Commercial Truck Financing:
- Offering new products
- Buying out a partner
- Opening a new location
- Restocking your inventory
- POS, inventory management, or other equipment
- Repairs, renovations, and expansion
- Expanding your advertising
- Any other needs